There's no better feeling than coming home to a squeaky green clean house. Am I right? Chemically loaded cleaners on the other hand...not so much. Because Summer usually requires a little extra cleaning, especially if you have kiddos at home, we've handpicked 5 green cleaning products that we know you'll love.
1. Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner - This all purpose cleaner works amazing on most surfaces. It’s made from plant-derived ingredients and essential oils and smells amazing! Plus it’s not tested on animals, making it a great all purpose green cleaner. We also recommend checking out the dish soap as well. It's another Squeaky favorite :)
2. Method Daily Shower Cleaner - This daily shower cleaner really WORKS! It works on tubs, tiles, and fixtures too! It’s made from plant derived ingredients and smells great. The best part? No scrubbing required! Just spray right after you shower and go.
3. E-Cloth Microfiber Glass Scrubbing and Polishing Cloths - These cloths come in a pack of two and are basically super microfiber cloths. They're so awesome that they're one of our little secret super powers. One cloth is for cleaning and the other is for drying it for polishing and eliminates all of the streaks! The secret ingredient is...water! Just wet the cloth and you’re good to go!
4. Seventh Generation Toilet Bowl Cleaner - This cleaner is made from plant based ingredients. It also eliminates odors without leaving behind a strong scent. Seventh Generation is a tried and true product. Definitely a staple in our arsenal.
5. Bon Ami Powder Cleaner - This cleaner comes in powder form and contains no harmful chemicals. They great thing is that it doesn’t scratch your cleaning surfaces like some other powder cleaning products. Bon Ami is a go to for pots and pans. Did we mention that it has no smell? That's a plus for those that are sensitive to smell.
We're dying to know... what are your favorite green cleaning products?
Your Squeaky Green Team